Vidyasagar Evening College Admission Process : 2011 - 2012
VIDYASAGAR EVENING COLLEGE
Admission Process to B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Honours & General Courses for 2011-2012
- A Processing Fee of Rs.100/- to be deposited against the ‘Deposit Slip’ at SBI, College Street Market (North) Branch within the stipulated period of time mentioned in that slip. Any fee deposited after that time will make cancellation of the application. However in any other branch of SBI having core banking facility the Fee may be deposited with another Rs.25/- bank charge i.e. total processing Fees will be Rs.125/- in such case.
- Among the three portions of the ‘Deposit Slip’ the applicant will retain the ‘student’s copy’ and the ‘college copy’ has to be submitted at college office before last date of submission of form.
- Once the applicant has paid the Processing Fee against the Deposit Slip he must Go back to the Online Admission Site and Confirm Payment to take Print of his Application Form. To Confirm payment the Applicant must enter his Application Form No., Date of Birth, Details of the SBI branch where he has deposited his processing fee along with the date of submission of processing fee. The applicant should take a print out of the Application Form after submission of processing Fee at Bank.
- Separate admission forms have to be filled for consideration in the merit list for different courses.
- Provisional merit list will be published in the website and in college notice board without any thorough scrutiny and verification of the admission forms. Students will be admitted from the listed candidates on merit basis.
- Detail program for counseling/verification /admission will be published along with the merit list.
- Scrutiny and verification of the admission forms will be made at the time issuing admit order.
- After verification of documents ‘Admitted’ stamp will be given on the back of the original marks sheet and Admission Fee Deposit Slip will be issued.
- Admission Form No, Name, Subject/Stream, Year must be clearly written on the fee deposit slip. Fees in cash have to be deposited in the S.B.I. College Street Market (North) branch within banking hour on the very next working day (after issue of admit order) of the bank. No fee will be refunded if a student wants to cancel ‘Admitted’ stamp/admission.
- Scrutiny and verification of forms for admission will continue from 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. on working days.
- Students from the Boards other than W.B.C.H.S.E., I.S.C., C.B.S.E. are required to produce authentic level certificate from the respective Boards at the time of verification.
- All admissions are provisional and may be cancelled if any false information is detected at any time in future.
- Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC and PH are applicable in all courses as per C.U. norms.
Vidyasagar Evening College